Play Doh creation

Me and my friend Brian combined our Play Doh to make one object. the object was a person with a hallow egg head and a flat round body. he is holding a pick ax. He is also giving a thumbs up with the one arm he has. This thing represents the weird but also funny friendship. While the ax represents our love for gaming. We both like to play games on either Xbox or sometimes PC. Our class mates made some interesting things such as a guitar without strings, a house, a sculpture of the word ART and much more. This activity relates to my writing process because it shows how my thinking process works and how well I can work with others. It also relates to the writing processes of anyone because different people make different things. At first i didn’t know what to do so then I just decided that that was what I was going to do.  I was going to do something random and see how it turned out. When I was done the object turned out as expected… funny.  I liked the random thing I created quite a bit so I didn’t want to change it and I think Brian liked it to because he came up with the idea of combining our Play Doh to make one object.  When we combined the Play Doh we created the man with the pick ax. Below is the picture of the interesting object me and Brian made.

2 thoughts on “Play Doh creation”